Marie “Honey” Carol Majercin-Hyde’s Viewing/Rosary will be held on Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020, from 7 to 10 p.m., at St. Charles Church in San Diego, 990 Saturn Boulevard. Her Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Monday, Jan. 6, 2020, at 10 a.m., at St. Charles Church in San Diego, with the burial at El Camino Cemetery in Sorrento Valley, 5600 Carroll Canyon Road, San Diego.
To plant a tree in memory of Marie Majercin-Hyde as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- URT WOMP Bodysurfing Competition A Success
- Scouts And Hampton Inn Partner For Flag Retirement Ceremony
- Chamber Of Commerce To Host Mayor Dedina
- Take A Victory Lap During The IBactive Community Walk, Ride And Roll
- St. Paul’s In Coronado To Host Series: What The Bible Is (And Isn’t)
- Hispanic Heritage Month Fundraiser
- Damage To Imperial Beach Pier Forces Temporary Closure
- Walk The Walk To End Alzheimer’s Disease