The Imperial Beach Chamber of Commerce will be holding the first annual Halloween Monster Bash on Saturday, Oct. 30 from 6 p.m. to midnight. This will be an open venue at Salt Drifte Pointe at Bikeway Village, 536 13th Street, Suite 1, with spectacular views over the estuary. There will be an out door screen where old-time scary movies will be played, a live band, dancing, food trucks and a non-host bar. Halloween cupcakes will be brought in by Baby Cakes.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Award Winning Bilingual Author, Veteran, Speaks To Silver Strand Elementary Students For Veterans Day
- Warm Up America Knitting Group Looks To Expand Reach
- The Imperial Beach Woman’s Club Annual Christmas Bazaar
- Prevent Space Heater Fires
- IB Senior Club Open For New Members
- Holiday Acrylic Painting Workshop
- Council Approves ARPA Funding For Local Organizations, Delays Vaccine Mandate
- A Comprehensive Infrastructure Solution Presented At EPA Meeting